GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,
This one was released last year or so, but I can across it again on YouTube while looking for new reviews for the 750.
It is a riding demonstration from a couple of "older" persons and a good laugh too boot.
For Our French speaking Kanuuks especially.

Rob.

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Doddy,
It works for me from the link above on 3 different browser's on my PC. My Wind Up Pensioner Android Mobile Phone open's and plays it ok.
So perhaps the "other' applications mentioned is that you are not using HTML5 which is the y/tube medium on your device.
Perhaps you are using the less fashionable now Adobe Flash Object that needs an update via Adobe, although 'playback on other apps' suggests the installed app itself rather than the software type and it needs updating.

The properties from the black screen indicates that you used a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G9320F 32GB Smartphone.

Is the Screen black because the battery caught on fire before the download completed ?

Rob.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well Doddy,
It works for me from the link above on 3 different browser's on my PC. My Wind Up Pensioner Android Mobile Phone open's and plays it ok.
So perhaps the "other' applications mentioned is that you are not using HTML5 which is the y/tube medium on your device.
Perhaps you are using the less fashionable now Adobe Flash Object that needs an update via Adobe, although 'playback on other apps' suggests the installed app itself rather than the software type and it needs updating.

The properties from the black screen indicates that you used a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G9320F 32GB Smartphone.

Is the Screen black because the battery caught on fire before the download completed ?

Rob.
What are you on about? it clearly says disabled by the video owner...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Googling the "playback denied" bit indicated to me that Doddy is not using the genuine Android YouTube app to view it; rather another extension player from the Android Play Store of which there are many.
The original poster of the vid to YouTube has not ticked 'embed' in his or her choices which limits playback to only the genuine Y/Tube app extension.
That is why he cannot see it whereas other Original Maker/Posters of YouTube vids have ticked it to enable 'embed', so he can see all those on his smartphone using that app.

Rob.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts