GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just got mine today, as you can see it has a raised touring screen, a cowl over the dash to help with sunlight, heated grips and tank protectors (gsx logo) and luggage as standard, very happy with it so far, though only done 60 miles, but i do like the tyres :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cowl is standard on the Touring, Its a UK model
Beaker I actually just wanted a taller screen and heated grips, so ordered this model, the luggage is a bonus, no touring just commuting and the odd Sunday blast.
What I really need is something to mount my Givi mount and topbox onto as the wife likes to lean on something as she has a bad back.
The back tyre, there was lots of traffic and was keeping it below 7K revs, wasnt even trying to go low.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Sweet!

Beaker I actually just wanted a taller screen and heated grips, so ordered this model, the luggage is a bonus, no touring just commuting and the odd Sunday blast.
What I really need is something to mount my Givi mount and topbox onto as the wife likes to lean on something as she has a bad back
And always a good idea not to loose the Mrs off the back when opening the throttle. It can make home life soo much easier:laugh:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats why she insisted the last bike was an Auto, we had a Burgman 650 after my FZ1 and she loved it, so said another auto but it can be a bike after we went to the TT in 2014 on the scoot, so when we came back I got the VFR1200 DCT, that is a fast bike !

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice, although I wouldn't be too impressed with the wire routing for the right hand heated grip.

I like the tail pack, does it just strap to the pillion seat?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts