GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 gsxs gt+
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this hasn’t been covered. Picking up my new 1000gt+ next week. Hard bags are delayed until august.

When the hard bags are in, does anyone know who make them for Suzuki? I want to get soft internal bags that fit the hard bags.

Every bike I’ve owned and still own that has hard bags, I’ve added the internal soft luggage bags

Thank you in advance

Pic is what I had for concours 14
Footwear Luggage and bags Product Bag Sleeve

Footwear Luggage and bags Product Bag Sleeve

·
Registered
964 Posts
No direct inner bag made that we know of but the Givi 35 bags supposedly worked but a member already bought some and sent them back. We do not know who makes the bags for Suzuki at this time.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
the give 35 do not fit. I tried them and returned, I went to Marshalls and bought 2 cheap little bags and they fit in their nice enough for me. I mean they was 10 bucks. lol

anyone know how many liters each bag holds?

·
Registered
2022 gsxs gt+
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the input. Glad I didn’t order the Givis at lunch today. I’ll stick to trash bags until we can figure this out

·
Registered
2022 gsxs gt+
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I kept the rubber internal bags for my Ducati hyperstrada. I’ll use them until I can find bags that properly fit

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I don’t have bags, so I bought these til bags eventually come out.

fingerw crossed someone makes form fitting bags for this bike. Really surprised givi or Suzuki didn’t release one already. Seems like a missed opportunity as they designed thepanniers it would be super easy for them produce bags (I assume)

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
224 Posts
Crazy, I could have swore Suzuki marketed these bags as 36 or 37liters when they first started out. Now the site says 25.X each.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Crazy, I could have swore Suzuki marketed these bags as 36 or 37liters when they first started out. Now the site says 25.X each.
You're not crazy I just noticed it too. Since last fall they were described as 36 L everywhere. Now suddenly all the Suzuki stuff says 25.7 L. Honest mistake or not, no wonder my XXL Shoei won't fit. Definitely stinks a little.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts