Registered
2022 GT Plus, Black
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering part

Looking for handle bar riser/ offsets to combat some muscle sensitivity in the right elbow area. I did this on my FZ1 which has a very similar riding position with good results. Has anybody done this? If so, who's system did u use? I am thinking parts for GSX1000 naked would be the same? Also did your GT come with the black plugs that covers the macine screw holes where the handle bar is clamped to the riser?

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000
83 Posts
I run the SW Motech 20mm risers on my 2022 Naked with no issues. They are just straight height, with no backwards offset. Personally, I wouldn't want to run any higher or any offset in mine as the control cables are a little tight now.

There should be (4) plugs in your bolt holes. They are for sure there in my naked, and I've seen one who was missing one with the GT. Here is the part number and a link for the US.

09250-06015

·
Registered
2022 GT Plus, Black
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I read puig has some. I think. Or Evotech I saw a post about them on Facebook few members have been riding them
Ty for the reply. I will check them out
I run the SW Motech 20mm risers on my 2022 Naked with no issues. They are just straight height, with no backwards offset. Personally, I wouldn't want to run any higher or any offset in mine as the control cables are a little tight now.

There should be (4) plugs in your bolt holes. They are for sure there in my naked, and I've seen one who was missing one with the GT. Here is the part number and a link for the US.

09250-06015

Ty. The info is very helpful. I am concerned about the cable/brake line lengths with the offset too. That is why I was asking about it here hoping to find someone who had already added offset risers.. I do think the offset would help my elbow issues though. Gonna go to the dealer about the plugs.

·
Registered
2022 GT Plus, Black
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ty for the reply. I will check them out

Ty. The info is very helpful. I am concerned about the cable/brake line lengths with the offset too. That is why I was asking about it here hoping to find someone who had already added offset risers.. I do think the offset would help my elbow issues though. Gonna go to the dealer about the plugs.
Found out from the dealer that the plugs were supposed to be on there. He ordered them and I installed them this week. So far my dealer has been very helpful and truthfull. Shout out to Love Motorsports Crystal River Fl...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts