GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not in person, but a search of Craigslist shows a dealer here in Phoenix as having one. Well, they have a VIN anyway. Same with a dealer in Modesto.
I don't think they'll really be here until a week or two from now, about a month behind the nudes.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I saw one last week at a local Suzi/Yami dealership in Sac, it was the red and black one, really beautiful bike, made me think of getting the faired version.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The F is a great bike. Don't listen to the haters who are pretty much biased naked owners.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The F is a great bike. Don't listen to the haters who are pretty much biased naked owners.
Little O.T.: It's so strange how often the people goes to buy something only because "all have that model"....or "is a best seller"
This happen for shoe as for cars... for bicycle as for motorbike....
I'm sure that everyday more then one person around the world think: "The sell is at 90% for naked version? Ok I buy naked (but in my mind I want to buy F version)... :|

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE! Found one!

Today I got a call from Arlington (Texas) Motorsports telling me a blue F model is on the showroom floor. Can't wait to go see it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tomorrow I'll be at the dealer (RideNow Peoria) I mentioned earlier that shows as having an F. They're doing a Yamaha demo day. I get to ride other people's motorcycles, eat food and look at girls in skimpy outfits. I think I'll survive.
Will post pics. Maybe even one or two of the bike if it exists.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The F was still in the crate because "No one has showed any interest in it and we have the naked on the floor". It took me telling him I saw it on CL for him to even go check. Oh well.
And only one RideNow girl. No pics.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well I went to see it today and it's a beauty in person. The is the one I've been waiting for... Now I need to work up the nerve to buy it. I've been saying for months that I'm going buy the first one that hits my area... well here it is!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts