GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like the idea of a Facebook group. Have put in a request to join.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awww. I have a google account but not a Facebook one. Don't think that Facebook is a community space. Its a corporate space that sells your information. That's why it exists.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I also put a request to join.

John from the Netherlands :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Awww. I have a google account but not a Facebook one. Don't think that Facebook is a community space. Its a corporate space that sells your information. That's why it exists.
Google+ is better but not many use it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have joined the facebook group

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt start the fb groiup for any personal gain its purely as i would just like to see gsxs1000 info on my wall and its a great resource to get instant answers. In fact when enough people join I will hand admin duties over to whoever would like ;-)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Why do we need a fb group? I like forums better, the format of a forum is much more conducive to having conversations and sharing/finding information. I don't have a fb account anyways, never did, never will.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I like belonging to big corporation websites that try to sell me everything because, as chances should have it, I love buying anything for my Gixxes so the more new stuff they show me the better :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts