GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching what to replace the Hayabusa with for a few years. Last November I test rode an F and today paid for a new F in Red/Black and will pick it up on Friday. Got my licence and first bike 51 years ago and really looking forward to this new steed. http://hayabusarider.blogspot.co.nz/

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome, I also fancied a Francis Barnett (250 Cruiser) but the Ariel Leader came out and I got that instead (1961)
I had a B-King (2011) so I can relate to your experience.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I as well know the allure of the big 1300.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm the other way,loved what the GSX-S offered but the Busa ****s all over it in every category.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm the other way,loved what the GSX-S offered but the Busa ****s all over it in every category.
I don't think I wanted to hear that - give me a couple of months of the GSX S and I may respond. :|

·
Registered
79 Posts
Everyone has a different opinion mate, i decided to move on the GSX-S and spend $800 converting the Busa into an all round weapon. 450km's to a full tank,15,000+ km's on a set of tyres,60,000km's chain & sprockets.

Don't get me wrong,the GSX-S was designed exceptionally well but it didn't work for me as i had an all round bike already.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Really?
I guess weighing an extra 100+ pounds is a good thing?
Remember, ugly is in the eye of the beholder.
I tried to buy a Booza once, but my wife said I couldn't park that ugly thing in the garage! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Weight means nothing when you get going,i've scraped the belly pan several times cornering the thing.

Personal taste my friend.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have been researching what to replace the Hayabusa with for a few years. Last November I test rode an F and today paid for a new F in Red/Black and will pick it up on Friday. Got my licence and first bike 51 years ago and really looking forward to this new steed. http://hayabusarider.blogspot.co.nz/
G'day! A few of us around with these things now. I'm in the Tron and Geoff is in Coromandel.. I was just down your way a couple of weeks ago.. Will be again because I need to ride the Gentle Annie

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GSX S is mine

I collected the new beast on Friday - it is better than I thought it would be. :)

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts