GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of bikes in Vietnam. And you can get more and better parts from Japan.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome from the UK, I hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome, you are obviously a very brave man, to ride this bike in Vietnam . I recently had a 2 week trip on a Honda XR125 from Hanoi south to Hoi An . Loved every minute in your fantastic country, but 1000cc on those bumpy roads will be tricky. I must say that if you learned your riding there you will be up there with the best riders anywhere in the world. All the riders I saw had amazing skills, most girls there had more skill than many boys here in Australia, it is just all the power combined with your difficult road conditions that will make it hard for you.The suzuki throttle makes it quite hard to ride smoothly in traffic. Look up throttle tamer on the forum or internet. I fitted one and it really helped to smooth out city riding. The traction control will help a lot when riding through water buffalo poo out in the country . Best wishes for some fantastic riding

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi ! Just got GXS S1000 this week. Totaly new for me. Will need some advise from you.

Hi, welcome and congrats. I have been planning to come visit your country, hopefully very soon. Heard amazing things. From reading the further threads below, we worry here about loose stones hitting the bike, bugs and bees on your helmet visor; but avoiding water buffalo poo sounds different. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts