GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
I have a GSX S750 from 2021 that im desperatly trying to get shorty levers for. I ordered a pair on amazon, where the seller asked for what model year i had, i provided them with it. I got them and they dont fit.... they are WAY to thick to fit into the brackets. The seller refunded me, but didnt want to send new ones... So now im looking for ones that DO fit... but i cant find anyone with the same problem..
Is there anyone in here with a 2021 and shorty levers that fit?? please send me a link. ( im guessing the bracket is the same for the 1000 and the 750, hence the category this is in ).

Sincerely,
The desperat lever guy

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey everyone.
I have a GSX S750 from 2021 that im desperatly trying to get shorty levers for. I ordered a pair on amazon, where the seller asked for what model year i had, i provided them with it. I got them and they dont fit.... they are WAY to thick to fit into the brackets. The seller refunded me, but didnt want to send new ones... So now im looking for ones that DO fit... but i cant find anyone with the same problem..
Is there anyone in here with a 2021 and shorty levers that fit?? please send me a link. ( im guessing the bracket is the same for the 1000 and the 750, hence the category this is in ).

Sincerely,
The desperat lever guy
Without sounding terrible this post screams out cheap Chinese levers....it amazes me people moan when things dont fit properly yet they neglect the fact that the old adage u get what u pay for...(I apologise of they weren't cheap chinese) ....if its a quality brand then u know the fit and quality is guaranteed...but people trying to save a few quid it only ends up costing more.
Buy quality buy once.....I bought bar end mirrors off ebay....cheap Chinese ****e...and after about 4 sets..they kept breaking with the vibrations...I bought a puig set....the difference in quality is 10x that....they are one of the best buys I have made...they cost me £110 I think Chinese ones were £30...and I went through 3 sets.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Be careful with chinese levers, a friend of mine got issue with it on his BMW. Lever was not always contacting prox. switch of the breaking line. So ABS got crazy and blocked front brake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts