GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Staffordshire. Picked up my Gsx-s on Friday and just started modding it, double bubble screen, radiator guard, fenda extenda and a tail tidy. Got some heated grips to fit and a usb cable for my phone, so I'm off to search this forum for some info.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome from Stafford, I think that makes three in Staffordshire now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I had to go to Carlisle to fetch it, only a month old but it's was too good of a deal too miss out on. Chopped my drz in for it, which wasn't fun riding up there. Great bike so far.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys 😆 I was going to go for the red and black, but that was before I knew they did the white one.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, I had to go to Carlisle to fetch it, only a month old but it's was too good of a deal too miss out on. Chopped my drz in for it, which wasn't fun riding up there. Great bike so far.
Ah so you went to see Robin in carlisle, good bloke. My local dealership.
Got to say white looks good but we all know red and black is best (especially the naked) ;)
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice bike. Of course I might be a bit partial to mine since we chose the same model and color. Nice, clean ,yet beasty appeal. I'm diggin' the bar end mirrors I recently installed that sorta gives it that Sport roadster appeal I was after. Otherwise the white makes a clean canvas to do what fits your tastes. Enjoy your new puppy.

·
Registered
437 Posts
That's the one. Carlisle is a bit out of the way from Dumfries for a local isn't it? Or do you rate the service that well?
No Dumfries is only 25 mins up the road as opposed to glasgow which is an hour away

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's the one. Carlisle is a bit out of the way from Dumfries for a local isn't it? Or do you rate the service that well?
No Dumfries is only 25 mins up the road as opposed to glasgow which is an hour away
Ahhhh that's better than my 5 hours away. Thankfully there's a dealer a mile down the road.

I'll be up your way in August. 4 day tour over the boarder.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ahhhh that's better than my 5 hours away. Thankfully there's a dealer a mile down the road.

I'll be up your way in August. 4 day tour over the boarder.
5 hrs ? what part of staffordshire you in?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts