GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding a hayabusa for 9 years and a SV 650 for 4 years. I'm looking at picking up a 16 GSXS in the next couple of weeks. The SV is going, so I need a replacement and some displacement too. I was looking at a used Tuono but the intake cam problems scared me away. I then set my sights on an EBR 1190sx but I like riding not sitting on the side of the road or working on a new bike. Lots of issues but a great bike anyway. So, I have had great success with two Suzuki's 70k on one 21k on the other, so why buy something else. I have been looking at several dealerships, I'm just patiently waiting for the right deal.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold my 14 Busa and picked up the GSXS, only thing you will lose is top end everything else I prefer the GSXS..

I'll still have my hayabusa but the top end is already gone, I'm up 3 teeth in the back to shorten the wheelbase. I'm 50 years old just looking for something more comfortable besides the SV 650 with clipons.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Deals are out there,,, for the Blue one,, but if you want the Red And black,, keep waiting, one will come along!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey mate congratulations!!
I also had Hayabusas for 5 years. Sold my 13 model recently to get a Ninja H2 and now a 16 Matte Grey F.
Very happy, love the comfort the F provides, with good alround power.
Hope your enjoying yours!
Where you located country city etc?
Cheers
Jeffro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts