GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to my gixxxis brothers (sisters) around the world. Recently brought home a brand new ‘18 (AL 😎 version and have enjoyed it so far.
Coming from a 2008 gsxr 1000 so having some fun comparing the two “girls” with (allegedly) the same engines?! To say they’re different ladies is an understatement!
Hope all are safe and well; cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Greetings to my gixxxis brothers (sisters) around the world. Recently brought home a brand new ‘18 (AL 😎 version and have enjoyed it so far.
Coming from a 2008 gsxr 1000 so having some fun comparing the two “girls” with (allegedly) the same engines?! To say they’re different ladies is an understatement!
Hope all are safe and well; cheers!
I used to own a 06 gixxer and that bike had power from down low all the way through the
Rev range.
Yep I was a little disappointed but in reality the gsxs is all you need and then some for street riding.
The gsxs reminds more of my old 05 R1 sort of flat down low and then all **** breaks loose at 8000 lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome @Ejoz. Which part of Canada are you at?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey Ejoz,
I see you bought the sexiest version of the GSX-S1000 possible (naked; red & black). Obviously a man of distinguished taste and upbringing ;)

I like the red accent on your wheels. That looks nice. Did you put that on there? What is it?

Going from a GSX-R to the GSX-S has to have been an interesting transition. Hopefully you are growing to like the more comfortable but slightly less insane sibling? Good to have you on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts