GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to bikes but have just recently acquired a near new 1000F. Looking forward to learning more about them but apart from the fueling I'm pretty happy with it so far.

If there are any other Australians out there it would be good to exchange info/experiences.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not new to bikes but have just recently acquired a near new 1000F. Looking forward to learning more about them but apart from the fueling I'm pretty happy with it so far.

If there are any other Australians out there it would be good to exchange info/experiences.
There's a few of us around. What state are you from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gday Mate,
I too am a new member. I'm from Adelaide. This is my first road bike. Only ever had dirt bikes. I can safely say I'm hooked......Wasn't the most comfortable on it at first being a 1000cc road bike but now I'm getting the hang of it...Hopefully we can all exchange notes on these awesome machines

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hay JohnS and other Aussie GSXS owners, I'm in Vic, south east, about 45kms out of Melbourne, not knew to bikes, but my f is the first bike I've owned in Aus, I hail from the uk originally, picked it up last Sept, very impressed and reckon it represents excellent value. I to would be interested in exchanging notes and possible meet up if anyone is in Vic. Cheers, si

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the ACT but do a few overnighters down in the Vic High Country. Heading to Bright this weekend actually but on my Aprilia and not the Suzuki unfortunately.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm in the ACT but do a few overnighters down in the Vic High Country. Heading to Bright this weekend actually but on my Aprilia and not the Suzuki unfortunately.

Welcome, I visited bright and drove around the alpine loop last October, what an awesome area and roads but unfortunately i was in the car pulling a caravan and not on the bike, hopefully later this year when the snow clears I'll do a bike trip around.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome JohnS! I have always enjoyed listening to Aussies accent. Pretty neat coming on here and immediately finding mates from the same country and same bike interest I am sure. Enjoy your new ride John.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts