GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks
Just to let you know. Got the GSX-S1000 unfaired abs this morning. First impression , brilliant. The MV piece of ****e Brutale 800 that I got rid of after just 13 months of ownership initially has more of a fierce take off, but this Suzuki appears faultless.
Throttle response, comfort, the ride, handling and the power, all appears excellent.
I had gone from 22 Japanese bikes to an Aprilia RSV and to this recent MV for the last 13 months. I did 2000 miles, a 1000 must have been done going to the dealer for problems and repairs!!!
Big ride tomorrow to Settle, Hawes and Devils bridge.
Ive fitted a tail tidy, rim tape, tank pad, smaller plate, removed the rear pegs and the new exhaust is on its way from Italy as we speak.
Regards
Lee >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome dude. I too came from an italian ( Tuono v4 ) back to Japanese. Which tail tidy is that and what can have you ordered ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Is it a gpr can some of them look nice.

Reactions: leenineplus

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just noticed the tyres are from 2012 !! WTF. They are crap. Think I will change to Pilot 4's Michelin. Anyone know why they have done this.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thought it looked the same, i fitted the SP Engineering one as well. It sits at a nice angle doesn't it............;);):)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thought it looked the same, i fitted the SP Engineering one as well. It sits at a nice angle doesn't it............;);):)
That's the one, better than the R&G one and a lot cheaper. The only thing I had to do was extend the led light cable with a little bit more to reach the main connection. I just chock block connected it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
WELCOME

Nice job looks great with that shorter plate bracket. (a must have accessory)

My first long ride was to Settle, Hawes and Devils bridge via Southport, Quernmore and Caton.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts