GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Hello from the Mornington Peninsula, in Australia.

Have just ordered a new black & red GSXS1000 to replace my aging 2006 Triumph Speed Triple after taking the Zuki for a test ride on Saturday. My Triumph was (is) my weekly commuter riding 100km round trip into work each day. Awesome, eagerly awaiting for it to arrive now.

It joins in the garage my loved 2010 M109R Boulevard, which is my weekend cruiser with the lads or out and about with the wife... I'm also a member of the Oz & US Boulevard forums.

I ride around 25,000 kms each year between the two bikes, and never get sick of taking them out. So, I'm looking forward to putting some kay's down on the 1000.

Looking forward to the forum guys.

Grom.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Belgium...Have fun

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey Gromit!

G'day from a former Mexican. Does netrider or bikeme ring a bell by chance? I used to participate in both forums a few years ago. You sound familiar.

Jake.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Gromit!

G'day from a former Mexican. Does netrider or bikeme ring a bell by chance? I used to participate in both forums a few years ago. You sound familiar.

Jake.
Hi mate. Don't think I've been on the net rider forum - so not me.
Don't tell me there is 2 Gromit's going round???? lol
:eek:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi mate. Don't think I've been on the net rider forum - so not me.
Don't tell me there is 2 Gromit's going round???? lol
:eek:
Ah rightyo. I knew a Gromit from NR and more recently from BikeMe. Big fella of the legal persuasion. Good bloke.

Nice mirrors, I'm still on the fence about getting bar-end mirrors again or just nicer mirrors that use she standard fittings. The bar-end style look better but are mostly useless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts