GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am a owner of a 2015 Gsx S 1000.

Traded in my 2013 Hayabusa. Havent regret it :):):)

This is a great forum and look forward to be here :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome - it is interesting the number of Hayabusa owners buying the GSXS. Got mine yesterday and likewise - no regrets.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello from Norway too ! I have had that bike since the launch of the bike ! Where about are you in Norway ? I am currently in Bergen ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello from Norway too ! I have had that bike since the launch of the bike ! Where about are you in Norway ? I am currently in Bergen ...
Hi i bought my bike in 2015 when it was launched. Im from Østfold.
Anyway its for me the best bike i ever had :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Coming from 1441cc B-King I feel the GSXS is almost a little moped in comparison. :)
The suspension is really "crude" compared to "The King", and the motor/gearing not in the same category either.
That said I got the time to do some comparison acceleration runs, and the GSXS is really value for money.
Up to 200km/h it is not that much between them (even a 200hp 1441), but after that it is goodbye Gixxus of course.
So far I am also very pleased with my GSXS and looking forward to do som tweaks/tuning on this later on. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am thinking with all these guys from Norway we need to arrange a meetup :) I suggest we let it warm up a little and then i will try to organize something

1 - 20 of 22 Posts