·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Im Stian from Norway,
Riding a blue GSXS1000
Only mods so far is Healtech QS.

The plan is to buy black widow headers, K&N and do a remap.
Just put on New M7RR tires, so looking forward to try this.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Stian great hear from you, and welcome to the forum.
Hope to hear more constructive conversation in the future
The Metzeler M7RR have a good reputation. I used the Metzeler Racetec RR and thought they were a very high performance good durability option at a good price. Let us know how they go.
Jeffro

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome! How many months of riding do you typically see in Norway? Would love to see the Scandinavian countries someday. Would love to see the bike with some local scenery.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! How many months of riding do you typically see in Norway? Would love to see the Scandinavian countries someday. Would love to see the bike with some local scenery.

The season in Norway lasts from late March to around October in the part of the country I live in (western Norway). But there are very many days of rain, so we really enjoy the few days of sun we have here. Have had the bike for 2 years now and have driven 33000km ;-) Must try to get some pictures of the tours

·
Registered
980 Posts
That pic of the hairpin curves took my breath!

When you attach pics it automatically resizes them if they are too large. Not sure why, but recently it has resized mine to a very small image (not like yours which appear normal when you click on them) when I attach normal pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That pic of the hairpin curves took my breath!

When you attach pics it automatically resizes them if they are too large. Not sure why, but recently it has resized mine to a very small image (not like yours which appear normal when you click on them) when I attach normal pics.

The one with the hairpins is from italy stelvio pass, had a roadtrip in 2016. Was really great, had a lap on the Nürburgring aswell, that is a sick track!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts