GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I actually joined at the end of last year, and I got my 2016 GSXS 1000(naked model) in August last year. But I realized I never did the new member intro. So here's a pic of my ride. Love the bike so far! Just put the wheel stripes on today.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
You live in Idaho and your picture you post is in a parking garage? I've been to Idaho once and I'm insanely jealous. I command you to go out and get better pictures with your amazing roads and scenery. Parking garages are for people who live in places like Dallas Texas. :D

Maybe wait till the snow is gone though, just a thought. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rear sets, heat shield, and exhaust tip were all powder coated.

haha. And yes once all the snow is gone and the roads clear up a bit, I will definitely get some better pictures. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and beautiful your new suzuki!
Thanks my italian friend! My last name (Fossati) comes from milan and I believe I still have some family there. Your bike is bellissimo as well. I was thinking of eventually getting the black widow headers. Do you like yours?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome and beautiful your new suzuki!
Thanks my italian friend! My last name (Fossati) comes from milan and I believe I still have some family there. Your bike is bellissimo as well. I was thinking of eventually getting the black widow headers. Do you like yours?
Ahhh ..... You have Italian origins then! Good friend! I live in the north east of Italy, on the border with Slovenia.
Yes Black Widow headers are very beautiful and at a great price. I have not yet had the opportunity to try the bike for good because here the weather is always bad but already so with the original exhaust term the bike makes a mess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts