GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Been lurking for awhile and was finally was able to get someone to work with me trading on my M109R. Picked up my naked, red and black GSX-S 1000 yesterday in Daytona. What an awesome bike! I still can't believe the power this thing has. I also ride a 2012 Hayabusa.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
best colour!

I take it florida doesnt have to have the reflectors installed on the bottom of the forks? Ive noticed a few bikes in the states have round orange reflectors everywhere.
Thanks guys. And no, Florida doesn't require the reflectors that I'm aware of. Those and stickers are the first to come off of any bike that comes home.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks guys. And no, Florida doesn't require the reflectors that I'm aware of. Those and stickers are the first to come off of any bike that comes home.

Regarding the safety stickers on the tank, I plan to remove them this weekend. Did you just warm slightly with hair dryer to remove?

Btw... great looking bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Regarding the safety stickers on the tank, I plan to remove them this weekend. Did you just warm slightly with hair dryer to remove?

Btw... great looking bike.
Yes. Just a few seconds of heat with the hair dryer and they came right off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts