GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thought I would say hello, picking up my bike tomorrow in gray can't wait. Trading in my GSR750 for the GSX-S1000, got used to the power on the 750 which was a great bike. But now looking for something with a little more poke!

Weather is suppose to be fine for the weekend as well!>:D

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,964 Posts
Welcome, I traded in a GSR750 as well. You will have to hold to the bike and your licence.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday and what a machine. Hope you can contain that cheesy grin on your face Immense bike. I have had Honda most of my life but I maybe a little premature in saying this is the best bike I have ever ridden and i will stand by it. Already ordered tail tidy, crash bugs and some carbon fibre for the pegs. Stock exhaust? Why would I change it. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
307 Posts
LumberJack picked it up from Thunder road, blows my 750 out of the water, may head to the Owl's Nest shortly!
it is a brill bike mate i am trying to get my 600 miles out of the way so it is run in but with working all the frigging time it is a job, ill keep my eyes out for you if you are ever outside the west end, dont go down the owls as i dont like the owner long story wont go in to it on here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it is a brill bike mate i am trying to get my 600 miles out of the way so it is run in but with working all the frigging time it is a job, ill keep my eyes out for you if you are ever outside the west end, dont go down the owls as i dont like the owner long story wont go in to it on here
Bummer mate, I bought this one 2nd hand had 2500 miles on the clock so already broken in. Never did make it up towards west end today, weather looked dodgy so tried to get to porthcawl but pored down so turned around and went to mumbles.

Gave it a good blast... it shifts!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts