GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Have been a happy owner of my 2015 GSX-S for a year now and thought I give a quick introduction on myself & the bike. Not usually very active on forums so this could be my first and last post :).

Live in Sydney at the moment (originally from Finland) and purchased the bike second hand with only 500 km's done by the first owner. Previous bike include GSX-R 1000, BMW K1300R, Monster S4RS, Suzuki Bandit 1200 etc. Changed from the GSX-R to the GSX-S as I don't do too many track days anymore so wanted something more for the street. Did Phillip Island last year, so consider the most important thing in track diring completed!

Had the GSX-R quite well set up with Woolich ECU tune, Brembo master cylinder, K TECH suspension etc. so the GSX-S felt a bit soft in the beginning. Have made the below mods to the bike gradually and very happy with the bike as it is at the moment.

1. Matris rear shock & New front springs
3. Braided lines and new pads (for road and track)
4. Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tyres
5. PC5 (to sort out fuelling) + BMC Filter
6. Suzuki front screen, Barracuda mirrors and indicators, Pazze levers
7. Tail tidy

Exhaust and ECU are still stock as will very likely end up back in Europe within a year and the bike will come along. Want to avoid hassle with future registration and changing back and forth with exhaust etc.

Below two pics from today with a short ride to National Park just outside Sydney. Thanks to everyone who actively post on the forum, gave me lots of good ideas with modifications!

Ride safe!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome, good choice. Blue & Naked that's how I like em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts