GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

My name is Liam, lived in Connecticut all my life. I've been riding for 8 years now, I have owned 5 Harleys up to this point, with my current being a 2017 Street Glide Special. I have been researching for months for a second bike, one to really ride on rather than just cruise. Looked at and tested a handful of bikes, from they Yamaha MT line, Ducati Supersport, and Kawasaki z900. Decided on a leftover 2018 GSX-S1000z that I got a great deal on at a local dealer. I will be taking delivery on Friday, super pumped for it! I've been poking through this forum for some time, seeing what you guys had to say about this bike definitely helped with my decision. Looking forward to all the fun on both my bikes this summer!

·
Registered
163 Posts
You will NOT regret it!
Have been riding everything with wheels since I was old enough to, 43 in a few days, I have so much fun on mine.
have owned new 02 Honda Spirit 750(My 1st new bike purchase) a new 04 VTX1800C, a leftover new 05 SV1000S & been on Pretty much everything you can think of including Harleys.
Love the cruisers eventually would like a Harley like a street glide but for only being able to have one bike this is by far one of the best out there. Just all-around in every way a great bike. For the money you cannot beat it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Welcome Aboard Slugger
you wont regret it. Load more exciting than a Harley if you want it to be be and still relatively good on a steady cruise. Best of both worlds if you ask me(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts