GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome dude, stunning machine ain't it :D the more you ride it the better it gets, i feckin love this bike....... >:D>:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
went for the fast blue naked lol. could do with some sun to get out riding. what was the advise the dealer gave you about running it in and did you stick to it?

cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts
went for the fast blue naked lol. could do with some sun to get out riding. what was the advise the dealer gave you about running it in and did you stick to it?

cheers
My dealer said the only running in needed was to scrub in the tyres and bed in the brake pads. I took it "easy" for about 200 km

·
Registered
215 Posts
My front shocks were to tight so I lowered the setting by two clicks. Nice now.

How does your ride feel?

·
Registered
237 Posts
welcome

will be good to see another blue one in the south west, I've only seen mine on the roads of Devon & cornwall so far
:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Reactions: carpmanu

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome.

Congrats on getting the bike!

Do you plan to take it on any long rides to really break it in? I know some owners do that

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got the bike from damerells at indian queens. not see any others about on the roads either. was going to take it for a ride to bournemouth to break it in. had really good service from the dealer kept me informed about everything i wanted to know at the time.

cheers

·
Registered
237 Posts
did the first miles to the service locally in 10 days then road to midlands and back, enjoying full throttle on the way back.
Lost my camera on the M5 though.
enjoy the ride

·
Registered
126 Posts
i got the bike from damerells at indian queens. not see any others about on the roads either. was going to take it for a ride to bournemouth to break it in. had really good service from the dealer kept me informed about everything i wanted to know at the time.

cheers
Alrighty, not heard of them and a tad far from me...hopefully bridge have a demo available.
I saw a blue nekkid one going through Yeovil a few weekends ago:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts