GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

recent new member also and just picked mine up last week, Absolutely loving it even just running it in:D.

All the best with yours. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. Good job the bike is not as dull to ride as it looks.;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you all for the kind welcome. I am just loving the performance and looks of this bike. Some early observations...

1) The snatchy throttle issue is next to nothing in the 2018 models. Just have to remember I’m sitting on top of 150hp. Lol

2) The mirrors, while gorgeous on the f model, are difficult to use. They’re just too low. I did take a forum member’s suggestion and twisted the mounting point forward a touch. We’ll see.

3) The seat is too narrow for my backside. Pressure point kicks in after about 2 hrs of riding. Airhawk pad maybe?

4) The sounds of the stock exhaust is mesmerizing. Love it. Just loud enough for my tastes.

5) I actually like the rear fender. Seems rather functional and not an eyesore at all to me. Just got to deal with the red reflectors.

6) Matte Black is dead sexy. Scares the kids and impresses the ladies! Ha!

Safe riding friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
694 Posts
Get a Danos flash and rock that bike til wheels fall off. I spent $180 and got puig mirrors, no regrets. I kept stock exhaust as well. 🙂 nice bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts