GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everybody. Got my 1000z last February $7.5k. Ultimatecycles.net Probably 9.5k after everything. Had to ride it home 7 hours in cold, but worth it.
Anyway, l swapped headlight out for Hikari led (eye of megatron) and got 10 pk of leds from Amazon for license plate. 1 season later I have 10 burnt leds and the stock bulb back in. Anyone have better luck with a led bulb for the plate light?
Headlight is still good btw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What’s up everybody. Got my 1000z last February $7.5k. Ultimatecycles.net Probably 9.5k after everything. Had to ride it home 7 hours in cold, but worth it.
Anyway, l swapped headlight out for Hikari led (eye of megatron) and got 10 pk of leds from Amazon for license plate. 1 season later I have 10 burnt leds and the stock bulb back in. Anyone have better luck with a led bulb for the plate light?
Headlight is still good btw.
I am also curious about this. I have been doing some searching but can't find an answer.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Its probably hard to find an answer because most people will either leave it stock or change for a tail tidy with a new led light on. I've personally never tried led bulbs on a bike, my bike was delivered to my house where the tail tidy, 5x7 plate and led indicators was fitted before I even rode it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its probably hard to find an answer because most people will either leave it stock or change for a tail tidy with a new led light on. I've personally never tried led bulbs on a bike, my bike was delivered to my house where the tail tidy, 5x7 plate and led indicators was fitted before I even rode it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I just got my tidy and led signals, but I just realized I need a led plate light so it wont look out of place 🙁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts