GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all on the forum. I picked up my bike yesterday its triton blue .nice colour. I live outside Edinburgh and if anybody is local to here then maybe I will see you at the leadburn bike meet. the first one of this year is on Thursday 7/04/16. then the first Thursday of the month until september

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Welcome to, our/your/ "My Blue Heaven" (song title) for those who are too young to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome is blue better than black/red. who knows ,I have never seen a black /red one on the road and the only blue one I have seen is mine.
are we ahead of the game with ownership of these bikes. or is it down to a mediocre press on these bikes

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome Aboard!
I'd like to think we are a little ahead of the game but after watching the Moto GP and seeing one in the opening titles, I wonder how long for:laugh:

·
Registered
117 Posts
thanks for the welcome is blue better than black/red. who knows ,I have never seen a black /red one on the road and the only blue one I have seen is mine.
are we ahead of the game with ownership of these bikes. or is it down to a mediocre press on these bikes
Welcome from the North west, I will be up your neck of the woods at the end of June, I am staying just out side Stirling, hope to have a great time sampling your great roads with some of my mates. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts