GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello GSX-S forum,

I am new to the forum and just picked up my last week! I am really liking it so far after riding many and owning several super sport bikes I am (so far) super happy with my new bike! It's the first "naked" I have ever owned and I think it was time and although I was a bit nervous about going from a SS bike so far I think I should have had a naked a while ago! :)

thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear... I might be making the change to a naked too.
You won't regret it...My last bike was a 2013 Hayabusa so this is QUITE the change but so far I am really enjoying it. I am 40 "ish" and wasn't a cruiser guy so this really made sense for me. I still wanted some power and the ability to ride for more then 30 min without being in pain! lol The Busa was pretty "comfy" for a sport bike it isn't like an R1 or something but this is really great!! Can't wait to get it broken in to see what it will really do! ;)>:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually like cruisers and considered getting a cruiser and keeping my GSXR... one for each mood, I guess. I just don't think I have enough time to justify having two bikes. So, this may just happen. haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts