GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello :D I didn't know about GSXS, always i heard about GSX-R but few days ago i saw a video with test of GSX-S and i fell in love. It's such a pretty bike :D

Want motorcycle windscreen but you don't know where order it ? How to choose motorcycle windscreen ? Will be a motorcycle windscreen BMW K 1300 R ? Go to Motorcyclescreens.eu and order perfect matched dedicated motorcycle windscreen or motorcycle wind deflector, windscreen BMW K 1300 Rhttps://www.motorcyclescreens.eu/home/34-bmw-k-1300-r-2009-2014-touring-screen.html or to any other brand like KTM, CAGIVA, DUCATI, APRILIA, SUZUKI, HONDA, KAWASAKI, DERBI, TRIUMPH. Feel confident during motorcycle trip without strong wind hitting your body and helmet. !!!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tymon and enjoy the banter.

Pretty? Oh you must have seen the "F" for fairy version.>:D
Now I would call the Naked version , gnarly, rufty, tufty, etc.
Whatever! You will not go wrong, it's a great bike in either form.:)
It would be helpful if we knew roughly where you are located.;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome.
What Decker really meant was F is for F***ing Fast; because it took the Naked's skin and is leaving it in the dirt.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just make sure you buy the naked one, it’s clear that the “F” model has identity issues, it looks like a scooter from the front. Saying that, if your after something for the odd track day, the “F” is a quicker track bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts