GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. Got down payment on a used gsx s1000. if gsxr is gixxer, is gsxs ? Gixxes ? or ? Gissex? anyways am all smiles. am over 50 and was looking for something to sit beside my suzuki RF900 that i undressed and tried to build what suzuki now calls the GSX-S1000. am sure i would find all the topics interesting as they say knowledge is wealth. 1Luv everyone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
almost standard. with Ixil rear can. just little over 3000km. tyres still have the hair on the as standard. looks like former owner had her tucked in bed nright beside him in bed. But am super happy. looking forward to getting the bike after sale preps service and booked her for ceramic coat. hope to get it in 2 weeks time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome! Great looking bike. As you can tell from some of my pictures, I'm a fan of the dual outlet cans.

I hadn't known about the RF900, but that looks like a pretty sweet bike. It's gonna be a long two weeks. ;)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome Aboard.
I hadn't heard of ceramic coating before. From the bits about it i've just looked up it should keep your shiny new toy even shinier:laugh:
Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts