GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read reviews on the bike that say its very smooth... other complain about vibration.. Just curious what owners say about it..

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Mine had some noticeable vibration over 6000rpm when new. It gradually decreased as the mileage built up and now I barely notice it - too busy hanging on.:)
Seriously there is nothing to worry about on mine, no tingling hands or feet but you can tell the engine is doing it's job and I like that.:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I noticed vibes every once in a while (very rarely), but it's nothing to worry about. Had another bike which gave numb fingers and toes, this is nothing at all like that.
To be really honest, Dekker has a very good point, I spend most of my time having such a blast that I don't really notice. The bike just keeps on saying... "go on, you know you want to !!!".

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've noticed a bit of vibration above 6000 rpm through the footpegs otherwise no issues, it's just a brilliant bike to ride you'll love every minute on it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've only got about 210km on mine at the moment, so I'm not supposed to take it past 5700rpm. I notice some vibration through the pegs and handlebars, but nothing that I'm concerned about, and it's only when I hold it around 6000rpm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts