GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Andy from CA. Just bought a 2018 1000S and was wondering about a couple things: Woolich ECU flash, do you just mail in your ECU and they send it back mapped to your specs requested?
Front fairing: Bought the S because I got it super cheap but really like the look of the F model. Can you buy the fairing and install on a S model, or is it too much hassle for what its worth? Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you bought the right bike.
I believe the "F" model has different fixing points and wiring harness, it would be prohibitively expensive to change, plus why would you want to make it like look like a scooter.;)
Note, I am a diehard "F" detester.0:)

Pretty sure there is a postal service for the ECU,no doubt others will confirm that.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Welcome,

You can't mail into Woolich but you can mail to one of the tuners that use Woolich and tell them what mods you've done and any requests you have (sue somebody will pop up and recommend a particular tuner very soon ;) ) or if you enjoy that sort of thing you can do it yourself...

I have an F and love it, I haven driven quite a few of the naked ones but prefer the F but there would be so many things to change that it would not be worth the hassle or expense

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I figured as much about the F conversion but had to ask. I'll start researching tuners and get this bike running properly. Man, what a horrible factory tune... Very agile and fun to ride though, cant wait to get some more performance out of it. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts