GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, So since few months ago when I for first time saw a GSX -S 1000F I fall in love. I didn't know before it that so pretty bike is existing at all. For now i'm riding suzuki as well but it's a GS500E from 94 and I would like to switch to mentioned above bike.
Greetings

Do you have enough fighting with strong wind during your motorcycle travels ?
Are you looking for trusted manufacturer of motorcycles windscreens SUZUKI GSF 1250 S/SA BANDIT ? Check out The Motorcyclescreens.eu leading brand in the europe providing top sort of screens and wind deflectors and double bubble racing windscreen as well. In our offer we have motorcycle windscreens SUZUKI GSF 1250 S/SA BANDIT for APRILIA, BMW , KTM, YAMAHA< DUCATI<TRIUMPH<SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, HONDA and more.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome Edoardo, make sure to get a test ride or two, it has a lot more power than your GS500E. Only you can decide but if you want excitement it has plenty. (y)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think it's a very attractive bike! Seems that people either hate it or love it though.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Now is a great time to buy.
There are some low mileage minters out there and for about £99 most online sales will deliver anywhere in the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts