GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya to all fellow Forum members. I joined last year but hadn't introduced myself yet even though I collected my bike - a gorgeous Matte Grey GSX-S1000F - 4 months ago. I'm located in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland & attach a pic of my bike admiring some fab scenery.

Had a PCV fitted last week by 'Chap' of Highland Motorcycle Dyno Centre www.hmdtuning.co.uk (AND - in a fabulously quirky example of horizontal-integration - Cromarty Brewing Co. www.cromartybrewing.com).

Superb, professional service @ HMD - and most importantly it sorted the 'snatchy' fuelling a treat. I'm leaving everything else stock for now though may consider changing the system (& re-mapping) at a later date...

Currently enjoying all the useful tips & info I'm picking-up from the Forum - keep up the good work! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hiya to all fellow Forum members. I joined last year but hadn't introduced myself yet even though I collected my bike - a gorgeous Matte Grey GSX-S1000F - 4 months ago. I'm located in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland & attach a pic of my bike admiring some fab scenery.

Had a PCV fitted last week by 'Chap' of Highland Motorcycle Dyno Centre www.hmdtuning.co.uk (AND - in a fabulously quirky example of horizontal-integration - Cromarty Brewing Co. www.cromartybrewing.com).

Superb, professional service @ HMD - and most importantly it sorted the 'snatchy' fuelling a treat. I'm leaving everything else stock for now though may consider changing the system (& re-mapping) at a later date...

Currently enjoying all the useful tips & info I'm picking-up from the Forum - keep up the good work! ;)

Hiya Llanhmod . Nice countryside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts