GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new member from Sydney. Waiting for a call back on a nekid GSXS and booked a month and a half off work early next year to ride it :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
A month and a half off to ride motorcycles!!!
Your not married are you :)

Welcome

·
Registered
437 Posts
No wife, no kids, not even a cat. But soon I will have a gixxus :D
You can fall out with some people :D

Lucky git hope you enjoy it, just keep it rubber side down >:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all, new member from Sydney. Waiting for a call back on a nekid GSXS and booked a month and a half off work early next year to ride it :D
Awesome! What colour did you go for? Where about's from Sydney are you from also? I'm from Sydney too! :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome and have fun

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! What colour did you go for? Where about's from Sydney are you from also? I'm from Sydney too! :cool:
Red and black. Not quite Sydney but if I said Helensburgh no one would know where I was talking about! Where about in Sydney are you? I work near St Leonards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Red and black. Not quite Sydney but if I said Helensburgh no one would know where I was talking about! Where about in Sydney are you? I work near St Leonards.
Helensburgh! Of course its down South, right near Royal Nashos! Very Lucky ;)

I'm the opposite direction, I just moved from the Northen Beaches to the Central Coast! But I have the Pacific Highway to ride :D and I work in Chatswood! Haha.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Helensburgh! Of course its down South, right near Royal Nashos! Very Lucky ;)

I'm the opposite direction, I just moved from the Northen Beaches to the Central Coast! But I have the Pacific Highway to ride :D and I work in Chatswood! Haha.
Yeah must be rough living that close to Putty road ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts