GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Just put deposit down on Red GSX S1000. Can't wait to get them now.
Coming from Yamaha MT-07. It's really nice.

Have few things to do on my list.
- Tail tidy
- Gold rims (always wanted them)
- Levers
- Bar end mirrors as well
and crash knobs ofcourse

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome! Where a bouts in Aus are you located? There's a few of us now. I'm on the Gold Coast & have also put a deposit down on a red/black model. Dealer tells me it won't be here until Nov.. What's your dealer told you?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a call on Thursday from Bne Motorcycles offering me a red/black model if I wanted it for immediate delivery.
Seems odd you have to wait until Nov.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a call on Thursday from Bne Motorcycles offering me a red/black model if I wanted it for immediate delivery.
Seems odd you have to wait until Nov.
Brisbane Motorcycles probably own the stock of the red/black bike.. At the time I put my deposit down I won't in a huge rush & felt I could wait until Nov for delivery... Issue is now that I'm itching to get on it!

Just need to remain patient....

Reactions: Dave Mohr

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey mate :) Nice taste in bikes! My dealer wont give me a date at all :(
Bummer sparehead1! That does sound odd though that they can't give you a date..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from the other side of this planet

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Marty, is your bike still 3 weeks away? Mine was originally due in Nov but I got a call up yesterday telling me that a shipment had arrived early at Suzuki in Melb & that I'd have my bike late next week.

Maybe I shouldn't be getting so excited?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Marty, is your bike still 3 weeks away? Mine was originally due in Nov but I got a call up yesterday telling me that a shipment had arrived early at Suzuki in Melb & that I'd have my bike late next week.

Maybe I shouldn't be getting so excited?
As far as I'm aware, it's still about 3 weeks. I went into the bike shop last Wednesday to have a look at the F model they had, and also check on mine. They told me they were hoping for the end of the month.

Might be a colour thing too? What Colour did you order?

·
Registered
60 Posts
As far as I'm aware, it's still about 3 weeks. I went into the bike shop last Wednesday to have a look at the F model they had, and also check on mine. They told me they were hoping for the end of the month.

Might be a colour thing too? What Colour did you order?

Maybe? Red & Black..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Maybe? Red & Black..
So I've just had a call from the dealer, my bike is on its way to the shop. They were just informed a little later than your dealer by the sounds of it.

They said possibly ready Friday, probably early next week.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So I've just had a call from the dealer, my bike is on its way to the shop. They were just informed a little later than your dealer by the sounds of it.

They said possibly ready Friday, probably early next week.

Awesome news, that sounds about right. Little bit better than 3 weeks that's for sure!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Awesome news, that sounds about right. Little bit better than 3 weeks that's for sure!
That phone call I got to tell me my bike didn't make the earlier shipment that I was told it'd be on, was terrible. Suzuki made that feel less bad with some free stuff. Now that I've got the phone call to say its on its way to the shop, I'm too excited to even care it was delayed haha.

Reactions: Redman

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update
So I spoke to dealer few days ago and they said it will be about 2 weeks. So I'm hoping late September. not long now.
Also did few quick checks on insurance. It would be around $1500 (24yo). will try to find cheaper later.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts