GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm Tony from Canberra Australia. For those that aren't aware. Canberra is the capital of Australia.

I've recently bought a 2016 GSX-S1000. My first big bike after moving up from a Ninja 300. It's an absolute weapon. Handles amazing and goes like cut cat. My only criticizum is there's too much freeplay in the front brake lever. I'm planning to install EBC HH pads and braided brake lines. Hopefully that should make a difference.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Welcome Tony.
Another Aussie is plus for us here.
Big jump up from a 300 to a 1000 like the GSX-S1000, so take it easy even after you feel it's all good, and keep the traction control on level 3 as a safety net for a while too.

It does help if you can add Australia to your Account details due to the Worldwide Membership here.
Use the area above the blue background box "Posting Rules" bottom left of screen called Forum Jump, User Control Panel, Edit your details etc.

Rob.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Tony,
Good to have you on here. Going from a 300cc machine to the GSX-S1000 is quite a jump! Must feel like a rocketship when you get above 6000rpm? FUN! Live the dream my friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts