GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just picked up my Blue 1000F this week:)

After two rather dreary days of rain I've managed to book a full day out on her in the sunshine today:laugh:
Still running her in but I can feel the potential in her already.

Big thanks for all the info posted already. I've been scouring the posts and hopefully I can add to it in the future.

Thanks All

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hi All,
Just picked up my Blue 1000F this week:)

After two rather dreary days of rain I've managed to book a full day out on her in the sunshine today:laugh:
Still running her in but I can feel the potential in her already.

Big thanks for all the info posted already. I've been scouring the posts and hopefully I can add to it in the future.

Lucky lad like I will be on Tuesday when my blue naked will be delivered, fitted with the Suzuki fly screen and tank protection stickers, can't wait.

·
Registered
147 Posts
All this talk of guys getting and enjoying their new F's and me having to wait some more, is just getting my mouth watering.:) As is, continue enjoying...........

·
Registered
282 Posts
Have fun with the bike

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've managed to get some good mileage in this weekend with the sun being out for a change. Very lucky for the time of year

Good luck with yours on Tuesday Tony.

I'm well jealous of you Aussies. Your summer is well on the way and I've just got this in time to put it away and keep it out of the frost and cold. You'll have to keep us Brits entertained with what we are missing as we whilst away the winter months LOL!
;)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys.
took it into work today and must admit it passed it's underwater submarine test today:rolleyes:

At least I can say I've fully tested the traction control under extreme circumstances;) And I now have first hand information about the amount of water pouring out of the radiator after a storm and am woundering if a fender extender would make the slightest difference:laugh:

Got it booked in for its first service today. A week Thursday and I can start upping the revs a bit and testing a bit more of the rev range>:D

I'll definitely be hitting Devon and the surrounding areas in the spring,(Brent) so if anyone is about for some ride outs or just swapping some notes over a coffee I'l be up for it:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats on the bike, enjoy your ride

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts