GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm Emanuele from Italy! :)
I'm really glad to be in this forum where I've read very interesting topic about GSX-S 1000!
I've bought this fantastic motorcycle (blue model) about one month ago and I'm really pleased with it! It's a comfortable, funny and orgasmic flash! 3500 Km of fun :D
I hope to be a good user with good arguments ;)
Cheers

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For now the only mod that I've done is this GSG Mototecnick Streetline Crashpads
If I've to be honest, those crashpads have been a gift by my girlfriend ;)
They are really beautiful and seems that they are born with our motorcycle. Also, in my opinion, the double attack is a good thing and a interesting solution. The kit comes complete with screws and spacers (differents measurements, be careful!).
I've mounted those crashpads with a torque wrench of 55Nm and the the Suzuki mechanic told me that I did a good job :)

I post some pics of my little beast before the crashpads mounting

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Very nice. You've captured the blue quite well there.
No matter how many times I see a picture and no matter what colour (even the slow blues) the bike still looks amazing and reminds me how great this bike is.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The funny thing is that when I saw for the first time the GSX-S on web I don't liked so much the blue color... In fact I was searching for the red/black... But when I went at the Suzuki Official Dealer....I've seen the REAL blue color...and I've bought that model :D
No photo can explain the real colour of this motorbike

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yow from Belgium. Enjoy the Soes

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome, and nice bike !

Greets from The Netherlands :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Red light district and the coffeeshops ? ;)>:D
Of course! :D
But really has been an holiday with my girlfriend and another couple of friend... So nothing that you can think...or.....so so.... >:D
The most incredible thing about Amsterdam is the speed of bicycles.... They ran as if they had the devil behind! ..... Maybe the mushroom.....ahahahahahah

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tnx for compliments ;)
If I have time next week I will insert a few pictures made ​​with the right camera , not with the phone;)
However, the weather condition, the nice place of first photo (is named "Panoramica Zegna" if you wanna search it on web) and the right light have made a very nice photo
The other photo is a place named my courtyard :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts