GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Ivan and I pick up my Gsxs f on Tuesday (2nd) had loads of bikes over the years,starting with a run of 7 Kawasaki's then a couple of yamahas then Guzzis and even a bmw!! This is the first Suzuki I've bought so I'm pretty excited :) eyed the Gsxs last year when I picked up my California 1400 and loved the look of it and haven't been able to stop looking at them since so fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hi my name is Ivan and I pick up my Gsxs f on Tuesday (2nd) had loads of bikes over the years,starting with a run of 7 Kawasaki's then a couple of yamahas then Guzzis and even a bmw!! This is the first Suzuki I've bought so I'm pretty excited :) eyed the Gsxs last year when I picked up my California 1400 and loved the look of it and haven't been able to stop looking at them since so fingers crossed :)
Hi Ivan ... Whereabouts in Kent are you..?... You wont go far wrong with this bike... few little niggles to get it perfect but no different from any new bike I guess ... What you got Naked or Faired...?...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts