GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New owner from New Zealand here.

Just bought mine today, well it's still in it's crate as I write this and it's raining this week so I might wait a few days before I get it just to be safe. I have been riding a Kawasaki ZZR600 for over 10 years, I now ride daily to work and for fun in the weekends, I think it's about time I bought something nice. I rode what demo bikes were available and this one jumped out at me. I tend to spend a bit of time riding round motovlogging so looking forward to making lots of videos!

Need to spend more time browsing the forum and learn as much as I can before I collect this beast

See ya!

Chris in NZ

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome from another Waikato rider! Had mine since October and loving it. I was going to buy mine from Boyds in Hamilton but they messed me about for a test ride of a naked one so my business went to Holeshot :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Belgium, the winterside of the planet ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops, sorry guys, I didn't realise I wasn't getting pinged when you replied.

Awesome to see another local on here, that's brilliant mate!

I am going down in the morning to pick up mine, should be a good upgrade from my heavy, wallowy old 1995 ZZR600 which is so far out of tune now it probably puts out about 50hp... Still if I can have fun on the ZZR I can't imagine how much fun the S1000 will be!

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
355 Posts
Chris, private message sent. Have fun!

Geoff

Whoops, sorry guys, I didn't realise I wasn't getting pinged when you replied.

Awesome to see another local on here, that's brilliant mate!

I am going down in the morning to pick up mine, should be a good upgrade from my heavy, wallowy old 1995 ZZR600 which is so far out of tune now it probably puts out about 50hp... Still if I can have fun on the ZZR I can't imagine how much fun the S1000 will be!

Cheers

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts