GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my names Ronan I picked up my gsxs1000f about a month ago. Haven't done much yet just initial service and added frame protectors. But I am absolutely loving this bike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome Ronan from the UK ,hope your enjoying the new bike. Roll on April when mines back on the road, to cold & wet here as always. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what that cold wet weather is like. I spent my first 25 years in Ireland and only ever owned bikes. Definitely doing it easy with the warm sticky roads over here.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome Ron.
Send us half of your 50 degree heat up here to the UK will you

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Welcome. The Ozzie contingent continues to grow, all good.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey there. I'm also from Perth. There seems to be a few of us around here now... maybe we should meet up for a ride?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello from Long Island NY. Welcome to the forum. I got 2 whole days of riding this weekend...so i am moderately happy..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome aboard mate, glad to see another new owner in Perth. Maybe that local ride mentioned by Rod Bacon should be seriously considered with a coffee included in the hills sometime soon. It would be a good opportunity to discuss the different mods & fixes we have adopted to make this bike even better.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome, from another Perth owner. (although I appear to be the only naked version owner here ).

Welcome aboard mate, glad to see another new owner in Perth. Maybe that local ride mentioned by Rod Bacon should be seriously considered with a coffee included in the hills sometime soon. It would be a good opportunity to discuss the different mods & fixes we have adopted to make this bike even better.

Sounds like a good idea, would be nice to see the minor changes people have embarked on.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'll start another thread about a potential catch-up once I've checked my calendar, and found some potential dates. Luckily, I'm heading into the very minor break between my kids' Summer and Winter sports, so I end up with a couple of weekends that I can actually do something for myself... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts