GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just picked up my blue naked w/ ABS yesterday. Only took it out for a short ride before the rains hit but I am more than impressed with this bike. I also have a FZ-09 so when people said claims of a snatchy throttle, I thought it couldn't be any worse than the first year FZs. To my delight, I couldn't feel any abruptness/snatchiness (if that's a word) at all. Love the bike! Very happy.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,884 Posts
Welcome, right model right color, way to go.

Reactions: DTM74

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, BTW where is SF Bay Area

Reactions: DTM74

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey there, im based in Oakland and ride all around the Bay Area. Let me know if your interested in a weekend blast through the oakland hills sometime! Heres what mine looks like in case you see me around!
Right on! I was torn between the grey and the blue...what tank grips are those? Levers?

I'll let you know when I'm down in the area and we can hit up Grizzly Peak.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey there, im based in Oakland and ride all around the Bay Area. Let me know if your interested in a weekend blast through the oakland hills sometime! Heres what mine looks like in case you see me around!
Right on! I was torn between the grey and the blue...what tank grips are those? Levers?

I'll let you know when I'm down in the area and we can hit up Grizzly Peak.
Awesome let me know anytime you're going to come this way, grizzly peak is my daily short blast on the way home from work and i have a pretty good route layed out!

The tank grips are R&G and the levers are just off ebay, i forget which ones but about $35 and really good quality considering...feel much better!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts