GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello collective hive mind. Just bought a 1000F model. Only left hand light comes on, on dipped beam. Both come on on high beam. Is this standard in the UK or is it an EU thing? Anyone done a conversion to both lights on dipped? Etc.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome Tim!. Yea, I hate the asymmetrical look, but that's the way it works. There's at least one thread here on using an H4 on both sides and wiring them to be high and low simultaneously, but the reflectors are different too, so something to consider.

The F rocks!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Welcome Aboard!
Enjoy!
Now you'll have to get used to people trying to be helpful and telling you your headlight has blown. It's happened to me twice now:laugh:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Welcome Tim, and enjoy the forum, you bought the wrong model, no problem with lights on the Naked.;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome. Never seen a mod to have both lights on at the same time on the GSX-S, but did read about someone who did a module that could be used for Fireblades and I suspect may work for you.

Here's the website but you will need to put it through Google translate if you don't speak German http://www.jn-elektronik.de/?page_id=4
The bloke is called Jens and I believe he does speak English.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts