GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site,haven't got any real news,Soz.I'm picking up my new gsxs1000 on the 1st December, can't wait just wish I'd have got it this week (due to the weather & a 60mile trip).Wish it was this week ? 10 days & counting. ?. I'm a bandit & gixer rider since the bandit was born

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm new to this site,haven't got any real news,Soz.I'm picking up my new gsxs1000 on the 1st December, can't wait just wish I'd have got it this week (due to the weather & a 60mile trip).Wish it was this week ? 10 days & counting. ?. I'm a bandit & gixer rider since the bandit was born
what part you from mate im in llandovery, what colour you getting and where you getting it from oh and hi lol

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome Way2Fast,
Sunny Wales? Is that close to Scotland - The Sunshine State?

Rob,
From Queensland's Sunshine State, where our UV level is at "Extreme" at 8:30 AM in the morning, and doesn't fall till 3:30 PM, and Dec & January is worse still.
If we had Daylight Summer Time, the curtains WILL fade rapidly here. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts