GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just made my introduction to the Liter sport world, coming from a few different types.
Current bike is the 2016 s1000 ABS (red and black).. absolutely loving it.
Most recently a 2014 Honda CB500F (naked CBR)
2004 Shadow Spirit 1100 before that, and first bike ever, 1985 Shadow 500. :)
Finally on a bike that fits me perfectly, both physically and mentally!

Cheers from Virginia!

David

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello and welcome from New Zealand!

Enjoy the bike, try not to smile too much as you ride, your face aches for ages afterwards...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! It is a fantastic place to ride, Autumn is here and the leaves are changing colors in the mountains. It makes for some epic riding along skyline drive, blue ridge parkway, even the commute into the dreaded DC area.. haha. I am a bit envious of your locations though, NZ and UK are two places I would absolutely love to ride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! It is a fantastic place to ride, Autumn is here and the leaves are changing colors in the mountains. It makes for some epic riding along skyline drive, blue ridge parkway, even the commute into the dreaded DC area.. haha. I am a bit envious of your locations though, NZ and UK are two places I would absolutely love to ride.
And here was I being envious of your location! Sounds like a great place to ride.

Motorcycle tours around the world are definitely something I want to start planning. If only I could take my bike everywhere...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bikes name is Jarvis, and yes, I have the red and gold Iron Man helmet to with the bike. ;-) The blue is growing on me, but I'm still happy that I purchased the Red and Black version more.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You'll have to further accessorise with custom IronMan leathers as well!

If the bike ever talks back to you just pull over, turn it off and back slowly away with your arms in the air. You want to appear to be as big as possible so it doesn't attack. :D

The bikes name is Jarvis, and yes, I have the red and gold Iron Man helmet to with the bike. ;-) The blue is growing on me, but I'm still happy that I purchased the Red and Black version more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts