GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
been to india and i have never seen a road any where , and i have driven to the himalayas and nepal via india were there weren't 10,000,000 vehicles ,people , cows , trucks , on the road , so am wondering were this was filmed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been to india and i have never seen a road any where , and i have driven to the himalayas and nepal via india were there weren't 10,000,000 vehicles ,people , cows , trucks , on the road , so am wondering were this was filmed.
Well if you have seen cows and trucks on road, then you have been on the wrong place my friend.

There are plenty of amazing roads here in india, but ud have to escape away from the urban madness way deep into the scenic ghats.

This one in particular shown in the review is shot at "LAVASA" aka TWISTY HAVEN

·
Registered
328 Posts
That is very well done! Great production quality, good info and thigh slappingly hilarious! ****! I didn't buy the F...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is very well done! Great production quality, good info and thigh slappingly hilarious! ****! I didn't buy the F...
Yup, unlike other boring reviews, their reviews are kinda unique, its like watching a movie trailer. Great shots, music, effects, script work. Pure fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts