GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just bought a 2017 black and red one have ta say i like this yoke, have ta do a few bits ta make it mine messed with the suspention took off the power pipe yer man had on it all blow and no go, didnt see the sense in puttin on a power pipe with the cat still on the bike,took the brothers one apart two weeks ago cut the cat out and added the link pipe, strippin the bodywork was the longest part but happy days cause now i can do mine in half the time other than that i just want ta go up two teeth on the back for a bit more craic. it,ll either make me smile or kill me, but sure look yer not here for a long time yer here for a good time so make the most of it, all the best to everyone and dont forget ta tell everyone they were askin for me,>:D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Well, we hope it doesn't kill you...where's the fun in that? Gotta live to tell about it, right?

Good to have you along, Ireland looks to be a beautiful place to ride. Love to visit someday...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! These bikes need a balls to the wall attitude and sounds like you're definitely the right match for yer bike - Keep the smiles coming and stay here a while!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Top of the Morning to you.
Welcome Aboard
I took my GXSF over to Ireland last summer and I must say you have some great roads. Even managed to get in a lap in of the Ulster GP circuit. Craic in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts