GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my girlfriend go for a ride sometimes. She is 177 cm tall.
Can she sit behind me comfortable or is the passenger ride a nightmare?

:)

·
Registered
974 Posts
No its no good so you will have to leave her home and just go with the boys :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Forget it mucker, unless you are married to a midget it will just spoil your day : - )

This is me with my 9 year old daughter, 140cm and 40kg.

Not a lot of room there I think you will agree.

I on the other hand I was well comfy : - ) and once the wife saw Amy on there she hasn't even mentioned going out together.

So as the previous guys have said, sorry love going out alone should be your default answer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
On arriving home with a new bike the missus angrily remarked you have gone to far this time another new bike. She then made the ultimatum and said take it back straight away, either the bike goes or I do. I thought oh bollocks gone a bit to far this time I took it straight back to the dealer. I asked him to put a seat cowl on my bike as I would not be requiring the passenger seat!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Morphy said
On arriving home with a new bike the missus angrily remarked you have gone to far this time another new bike. She then made the ultimatum and said take it back straight away, either the bike goes or I do. I thought oh bollocks gone a bit to far this time I took it straight back to the dealer. I asked him to put a seat cowl on my bike as I would not be requiring the passenger seat!
My Mrs took one look at the back seat and said"Oh great! so you dont want me to go out on this one either"
:D:D
Other bike is an SP2;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Took my partner out on mine for first time yesterday (she is used to my armchair clad rocket 111) . Moaned how bad it was at the bike shop so took that as a hint and put deposit down on a Triumph Explorer for us both to go on & GSX-S for me lol. (Rocket 111 has to go cus of crap health)

:) >:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts