GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed there's a few ex SV1000 owners here.. How many have sold or kept ? .... I'm keeping my ol 03 Naked...:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
the poor mans ducati

I've noticed there's a few ex SV1000 owners here.. How many have sold or kept ? .... I'm keeping my ol 03 Naked...:)
Ahh what a bike SV1000S almost naked, just a bikini , 11 yrs of riding bliss , 04 to 2015, would have taken it to the grave but my back is shot. Doc said give up bikes . Not an option. Well ride sitting upright he said, OK I can do that , Thank you suzuki for the sit up and beg , But with attitude, GSXS . Not rich enough to keep both bikes.First person to look snapped it up , didn't even quibble on price

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sold mine. Can only afford one toy, I'm afraid.

As much as I loved my SV, I don't miss it one little bit.

·
Registered
378 Posts

The new 650 SV - not a bad looking machine, and this looks familiar........

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a naked 03 and really liked it, surprisingly, I let my buddy ride my Superhawk (VTR1000) while I was on the SV and we drag raced, **** Superhawk pulled me a few bike lengths, especially on the big end where it was more aerodynamic. On a side note, if you're looking for a smaller, less violent back road bike, consider the FZ-07, I know, this is a Suzuk forum but the little Yammie is a **** good bike, I had a bunch of SV650's and this feels like what the SV would be today had they kept improving it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bought an SV1000S in 2006 and traded it for a Speed Triple a year later. I found the SV hard on the wrists and decided to go for a naked to keep my speed down. That didn't work and I bought a Hayabusa in 2009. Had the Busa since then; look like will be staying with Suzuki.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts