GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I haven’t quite gotten to impatient it’s been about a week since Paul told me they where shipped

But I mostly see people who’ve already got them bragging (you know who you are hahaha) or people complaining saying there going to open a case with PayPal soon and I’m just wondering what people are thinking and what there doing with the whole Paul situation, I want headers so badly for my bike can’t wait for them to come in

If Paul sees this I hope you get better pal last I heard your in the hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey guys,

I haven’t quite gotten to impatient it’s been about a week since Paul told me they where shipped

But I mostly see people who’ve already got them bragging (you know who you are hahaha) or people complaining saying there going to open a case with PayPal soon and I’m just wondering what people are thinking and what there doing with the whole Paul situation, I want headers so badly for my bike can’t wait for them to come in

If Paul sees this I hope you get better pal last I heard your in the hospital

It's been two and three months since purchasing for some of us on here. No tracking or updates yet. If you want an answer contact Paul directly. Keep an eye on the other thread for updates as people receive their items. If you're in a hurry ask for a refund.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same things with the R1 shoch adapter, no answer's from him for about 3 weeks now. I bought the adapter on march 30. Hope that there is nothings major, hard to wait when we need somthings. So for now I am waiting to hear from him soon.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been two and three months since purchasing for some of us on here. No tracking or updates yet. If you want an answer contact Paul directly. Keep an eye on the other thread for updates as people receive their items. If you're in a hurry ask for a refund.

Not in a rush at all Just wondering since people stopped talking about it for a while pretty sure I got someone’s refunded headers

·
Registered
890 Posts
To be fair, you were warned. It's only been two weeks since you first inquired about the headers and at that point people had already been waiting longer than that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be fair, you were warned. It's only been two weeks since you first inquired about the headers and at that point people had already been waiting longer than that.

Again Im not worried about my headers, just wondering actually how many people had ordered

·
Registered
118 Posts
I appreciate all the msgs from folks who have NOT ordered the headers and are calling for patience (except for one who got his delivered). I am one of the few who have ordered them and waiting since quite sometime for a definite yes/no answer in the other thread. Was about to start this thread myself, but since someone else has, can we keep the "have patience" talk elsewhere and let folks who are actually waiting to report back?
We already have the patience and have no other choice in reality. What we need is some clarity, let's not muddy it.

If there is anyone else who has either received the headers (via shipping) or is waiting could add to the list, it will help understand how many are actually waiting. It will be best if Paul can reach out to us directly but there an be a lot of circumstances behind his absence (hoping he is fine).

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too, but I’ll wait. Paul is a person, not a business if I’m not mistaken. He has been active on here for a long time, and has helped many people. I’ll wait!

Not making a post complaining about waiting I’m simply wondering how many people actually ordered and waiting on headers

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You know I did receive my headers. Am I the only one? I think I was the first one to order.

I too became suspicious and at one point used the term "scam". If you go back in the original Thread, you can read the whole sequence of events from my order to finally receiving.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Paul first advertised his "Custom Exhaust For Sale" Thread on 12/12/18. I ordered on 12/13. I received on 2/14/19 (2 months later).This was his key post on 3/13/19:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for mot responding for a while, been in Bangkok having treatment (hopefully my last )

Firstly I apologise for the delayed delivery some of you are experiencing, a number of factors have led to this, mainly my inexperience in manufacture and selling (particularly in Thailand): I never planned on making money from making these exhausts - I'm just OCD about my bike and wanted it perfect and when someone asked if i could make them one too I thought why not, and then opened it up to give a few others the benefit of a properly designed exhaust.

There were a few production issues to start with and then holidays and buddha days and just "Thai time" slowed things down.

My girlfriend sent the first 2 sets out (as I was ill) and the third was collected in person (wanted ECU flashing too)

Then we ran out of springs in Thailand, they arrived and I sent 3 systems out (over a couple of days - I don't have a car here at the moment and can only carry one system at a time on my bike)

2 weeks later these came back from Thailand Customs - when you post you have to give ID which is copied and sent with the parcel - seems my work permit does not allow me to export anything manufactured here.

So my girlfriend (who is Thai and allowed to export) posted them again over the next few days.

Another system (Holland) the local post office refused to deliver because the package was damaged so it eventually came back to me (I had to pay for that) and there was a very small dent in the box and the exhaust was untouched and completely undamaged but I had to pay to send it again.

Its certainly putting me off building these and shipping them - I may do it again when I return to Thailand but I will use a completely differenbt saystem, build first then sell and ship same day - needs a lot more investment but the buyers will be less stressed

So in total all except the latest 2 systems have now been shipped and I will send the girlfriend to get tracking numbers today (she didn't do it whilst I was in hospital) and PM you all

So apologies to those who are still waiting but you will get the soon and i hope you will be 100% happy with them

I never planned this as a business venture (fortunately as I have made a loss overall, with the dual posting and the packaging weighing more than I expected , parts prices etc)

So thank you all for bearing with me and I hope you will all be very happy soon

Paul

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
3/30/19

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not replying earlier and for the full mailbox but I've had an horrific week. 3 of my friends here on Phuket have died in separate bike accidents in the last 9 days so its been funerals and memorials all week with no chance to go online.

I will message or email everyone individually with the status and tracking details (as soon as I've cleared out my inbox), there was a problem with customs releasing the systems at this end but that has all been sorted and you should be receiving your systems very shortly.

Lets hope the next few weeks are safer for everyone

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
4/7/19

This was Paul's last post:

Hi Guys,

Just been up yo visit the "in-laws", a 3000km round trip on the bike and had virtually no internet up there (so slow it was unusable) thus no replies on the forum for 5 days

The stupitity of the Thai post office amazes me, they sent me the Tracking information, but just as a list of numbers with no reference so I can see that all systems have left Thailand and are in Transit but no idea which one is which or where they are going. I will be down the post office to clarify tomorrow morning (today is an another Buddha Holiday)

At this rate you will probably get the systems before the tracking.

Which I had never offered to do this project, its just been a pain from start to finish, but I know you will all be happy once you have your systems installed

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
It took 2 months for me to receive after ordering. So if there was a problem in shipping through the Thai Postal system (as it appears), give it 3 months.

Obviously, the issue here is almost 1 month since Paul's last post. He said in March "been in Bangkok having treatment (hopefully my last )", so hope nothing serious has happened to him.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts